At Dime Store, the health and safety of our guests and staff are top priority. We employ the most rigorous standards when it comes to cleanliness and sanitation, and follow all guidelines and safety measures mandated by our local health department, MIOSHA and the CDC.
Among the precautions we’re taking:
- All staff have taken COVID-19 training to ensure understanding of how the virus is transmitted, how to prevent transmission, common symptoms, what to do if one has symptoms or has been around a confirmed or suspected COVID case, and where to go locally to get tested.
- All staff are required to wear face masks at all times inside the restaurant and all food preparers must wear disposable gloves.
- All staff are required to fill out a daily MIOSHA-compliant COVID-19 screening questionnaire, including temperature and symptom checks, before entering the restaurant.
- All guests are required to wear face masks while entering and exiting the restaurant, and when otherwise not seated (no exceptions).
- All tables are socially distanced from other table groups to at least 6 feet and the restaurant is currently running at less than half capacity.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each and every use, and all high-touch surfaces are regularly sanitized.
- We are using single-use menu and condiments, as well as offering QR codes to order-and-pay at the table to minimize staff-customer contact.
- Acrylic or glass sneezeguards have been installed at the kitchen counter, bar, barista station, host stand and carry out table in the lobby.
- Entry into the restaurant is restricted to dine-in guests and staff only. Carry out orders can be placed in the Chrysler House lobby, by phone or online, and picked up at the designated lobby table.
- We’ve installed new ductwork and a fan on our kitchen hood, which has greatly improved air flow and ventilation for a healthier and more comfortable environment.
We’re taking this seriously, folks — for you, for us and for all of our loved ones. We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding, and we look forward to serving you safely.