Now Open for Dine In and Carry Out
WE’RE BACK!!! Dime Store is now open everyday 8am to 3pm for dine in and carry out.
Dine in with limited contact using our QR codes to order and pay at the table, or order carry out online and pick it up at our carry out station in the lobby. We have an updated menu, as well, with some delicious new items (highly recommended: General Tso’s Benny or the Italian Cold Cut Sandwich). Hope to see you soon, Detroit!
Some COVID-related precautions we’re taking:
- All guests are required to wear face masks while not seated.
- All staff are required to wear face masks & undergo mandatory daily COVID screenings, including temperature checks.
- All tables are socially distanced to at least 6 feet and we’re running at under half capacity.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use and all high-touch surfaces will be regularly sanitized.
- Single use menus and condiments are available, as well as QR codes to order and pay at the table.
- Sneezeguards installed at kitchen counter, bar, barista station, host stand and lobby carry out table.
- Entry into the restaurant is restricted to dine-in guests and staff only. Carry out orders can be placed in the lobby, by phone or online, and picked up in the lobby.
- New hood ductwork and fan installed, which has greatly improved air flow and ventilation.