Dime Store Wins 2018 Lyftie Award for Most Visited Brunch Spot in Detroit
The fourth annual Lyftie Awards are out today, honoring Lyft‘s most popular destinations in 45 cities around the country. Taking home the award for the “Most Visited Brunch Spot” in Detroit is downtown eatery, Dime Store.
The other honorees in our fair City include:
- “Most Visited Bar” – The Apparatus Room
- “Most Visited Concert Venue” – Ford Field
- “Most Visited Fitness Venue” – Detroit Athletic Club
- “Most Visited Late-Night Restaurant” – Lafayette Coney Island
- “Most Visited Late-Night Neighborhood” – Greektown
- “Only in Detroit” – The Belt
Thank you, friends, for hitching a Lyft to our little brunch spot. We’re grateful to be your top brunch destination in Detroit!